Tuesday 25 February 2014

I don’t know what to do but I’m never giving up on you :')

Yess! im here :) 

    huh!  i dont know how to say n how can i start 1st yaa.. haha!  but yeeeah :') i feel soooooo disappointed.. well, this is what i feel when  i hv negtve thinking.. :D 
n i guess evryone pun ada feeling begitu,  izit?  I was thinking why im still here with you???!! ohh goes! itu maknanye i do reallyLOVE YOU <3 but sometimes i rsa mcm " he dont love me anymore" yaa??  like what i said 
I don’t know what to do but I’m never giving up on you " :) because evryday i fall in love with you more and more...!! I get jealous over the stupidest things sometimes. and dont ask me " WHY? "
because the answer is.. ILOVEYOU! n yaaa.. you ask me over and over again. i still give the same answer and this is my answer.. because i do really love you and i dont want someone take my place! i dont really want this shit happen..
BUT!!!  Whatever you decide in your relationship after this i just follow you but i want you remember and read my book that i gve to you, everyday when you wake up :) because i know when we lost each other you dont give me time to explan what is going on between us :')

No comments:

Post a Comment